Please remove the 'official' endorsement unless Tiy or the starbound development team have actually endorsed this wiki. Thank you. 184.108.40.206 20:22, 1 March 2012 (UTC)
H1N1theI 02:06, 5 August 2012 (UTC): Is it possible to include a categories link? I'll work on copy of the main that does a better job, per se.
H1N1theI 16:28, 5 August 2012 (UTC): Alright, should I make some templates for mobs, ecosystem sets and such?
- *Post Deleted: Obviously Spam*
H1N1theI 22:35, 21 August 2012 (UTC): It's spam alright, but what the hell just happened? That was a strange string of posts, so I'm going to say it was a bot.
- Please sign your posts on talk pages with ~~~~ to make it clear who's involved in a conversation. --timrem (talk) 13:01, 1 May 2013 (UTC)
Changes need to be made to the Main Page immediately. http://playstarbound.com/changelog-for-v-furious-koala/ --XxjockeyxX (talk) 19:25, 26 January 2014 (UTC)
- I have updated the news section, but the front page itself can only be updated by the wiki admins. --Technius (talk) 20:21, 26 January 2014 (UTC)
- Okay, thanks for that Technius. Hopefully the admins of the page notice the update and do update the front page. --XxjockeyxX (talk) 22:54, 26 January 2014 (UTC)
Polish translation project
Is it possible to make access to actually existing french interwiki on the left side of the wiki (like in normal wikipedia)? I'm interested to start polish interwiki of this site, is it possible? --Xya91 (talk) 09:02, 1 May 2013 (UTC)
- You can only really make those links on the left if the translation project has a different domain. As it stands, the French pages are just subpages of other articles. We could make a template like this here to link to any translations of a page, but the French translation project has only just started so there's nothing in place yet. As for Polish, if you translated the Main Page to Polish at Starbound Wiki/pl, that would be the way to start. --timrem (talk) 13:01, 1 May 2013 (UTC)